Posted 48 days ago
To repair and carry out maintenance on all instrumentation and office equipment to improve reliability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair, install and maintain telemetry system, Logic Controllers, RTU and SCADA equipment
- Repairs, installs and maintains two way radio communication and repeaters in the company.
- Repairs, maintains and monitors IPBX and other telephone communication equipment in the company.
- Repairs and maintains HVAC systems.
- Repairs, maintains and monitors performance of all CCTV and Access Control equipment in the company.
- Prepare and submit comprehensive technical reports as per requirement – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- To carry out any other duties as may be delegated form time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Electronics/HVAC /Instrumentation Engineering, or its Equivalent.
- Two (2) years’ experience.
- Knowledge in HVAC systems will be an added advantage
- Member of the Engineering Institution of Zambia
LWSC values the provision of equal employment opportunities. Therefore, women, men and persons with disability are all encouraged to apply.
All applications together with photocopies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae should reach the Director Human Resources and Administration no later than 5th May 2023.
Lusaka Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
Plot No. 871, Katemo Road
P.O BOX 50198