Laboratory Technologist Wastewater Quality and Monitoring x 3
Posted 157 days ago
Responsible for supporting the Wastewater Treatment Plant by analyzing a variety of samples using different test methods and/or physical tests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform analytical and/or physical sample preparation and testing.
- Responsible for equipment operation, calibration, cleaning and minor maintenance.
- Accurately enter all required data into log books, spreadsheets and the reporting system as appropriate.
- Collection of samples, determining methods by reviewing procedures and tolerances, testing samples.
- Ensure that the required quality control processes protocols are computed and adhered to.
- Review data and request additional testing or rechecks as needed.
- Performs any other duties as delegated by superiors.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Laboratory Science
- Two (2) year’s experience.
- Driver`s licence will be an added advantage
LWSC values the provision of equal employment opportunities. Therefore, women, men and persons with disability are all encouraged to apply.
All applications together with photocopies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae should reach the Director Human Resources and Administration no later than 5th May 2023.
Lusaka Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
Plot No. 871, Katemo Road
P.O BOX 50198